What is the best show on TV?  

24 members have voted

1. 1.

• American Idol
    • CSI (any of them)
    • NCIS
    • The Office

House M.D.

I love this show. My Tuesdays at 9 are always clear. Can't wait for this week's show, it should be really good.

I'm not saying it's the best show, but I can't get enough of Stargate. Good show...good show...

Good lord! Watch the Unit at tuesdays at nine! House is so dumb. "Do what I say, or you're fired!" OH SNAP, house is a rebel with an M.D.!

lol. But the Unit is truly an amazing show. I know it's sacrilege, but I look forward to Prison Break and the Unit more than 24. 24 hasn't been leaving me guessing much, and the cliffhangers aren't what they normally are.

I can't get into House, but it is my father-in-law's favorite show. I watch The Unit. I have like Dennis Haysbert ever since he first showed up in "Major League".

House M.D.

I love this show. My Tuesdays at 9 are always clear. Can't wait for this week's show, it should be really good.

I'm not saying it's the best show, but I can't get enough of Stargate. Good show...good show...

Good lord! Watch the Unit at tuesdays at nine! House is so dumb. "Do what I say, or you're fired!" OH SNAP, house is a rebel with an M.D.!

lol. But the Unit is truly an amazing show. I know it's sacrilege, but I look forward to Prison Break and the Unit more than 24. 24 hasn't been leaving me guessing much, and the cliffhangers aren't what they normally are.

No probs, if we all liked the same programs, that would be a little spooky. I'll give Prison Break and The Unit a try.

Actually, the best thing I've seen in the last few weeks is Richard Dawkins' "The Root Of All Evil?", but that's a documentary. :shock:

House M.D.

No probs, if we all liked the same programs, that would be a little spooky. I'll give Prison Break and The Unit a try.

Actually, the best thing I've seen in the last few weeks is Richard Dawkins' "The Root Of All Evil?", but that's a documentary. :shock:

Hehe, I'm just playing with ya. But defintely give the Unit a try.

You can download 17 episodes of 24 and episodes from many other TV shows from here. But just so you know, i am not condoning (cough) pirating (cough) even though these are free...

Enjoy everyone!

You can download 17 episodes of 24 and episodes from many other TV shows from here. But just so you know, i am not condoning (cough) pirating (cough) even though these are free...

Enjoy everyone!

You realize that is extremely illegal, right?

i dont think it is extremely illegal because they are ty shows and where most likly taken off the tv not off of a dvd but there most likly is some copy right problems.

Those aren't very good choices and i will definitely vote for the unlisted one which is LOST!

Can't wait for Wednesday! :D

I voted CSI, I really like it, but there's so many shows I love, which have been mentioned throughout the thread

Lost is my favorite tv show by far, actually it was really cool for me. I was in england two summers ago and I saw the first episode (england was a year behind). So I was able to go back to th states and buy the dvd and I finished it in two days :P.

Anyway I suppose (since i'm being forced) that I would go with the office. The american version is waaaaay better. But does anybody find it strange that Pam and Jim are "hooking up." First of all Pam is like married, secondly aren't you not alowed to work with a partner? Annnnd now there won't be the weird akwardness that made the show good! Maybe I just get too into these things.

Where's the "TV?  What's TV?" option?  :)

That's what I was wondering.

CSI is a classic. The only problem I have is it doesn't portray real life in a sense that you have your office and house searched and it isn't ransacked.

what about scrubs best show on tele.

I've never watched any of these programs. I prefer to have my TV turned off, it is so much less noisy and annoying when it is off.

I will watch local news, cycling and the occasional movie.

I did not vote...

I love the Office! I have already ordred the season 2 dvds

Having seen the UK version of the Office beforehand, I could not stand the American version. Americans being silly is to be expected. Now Brits being silly is another story altogether.