Explicit Or Clean iTunes

Clean Or Dirty  

15 members have voted

1. 1.

• Clean
    • Dirty
    • I don't buy music from artists who swear even if it is clean
    • I don't buy itunes music

what do you usually purchase on the itunes music store, clean or explicit lyrics

I don't really look at the tags. I am an adult that hears swearing everywhere I go, so it doesn't bother me. I have only one song that is from iTMS and has swearing to my knowledge. I chose that track because there are 2 versions (album and radio) and I was used to the album as I already had it before it was stolen.

i'm a kid and it doesn't really bother me kos i hear it at school all day but i usually go for the clean ones kos little kids listen to it

I want the original song as it was meant to be heard. Cussing doesn't bother me at all.

I chose option three because I TYPICALLY don't like artists who feel they have no other method of expression than cussing.

I'm not a prude; the cussing itself doesn't bother me, so I actually do own and like some music with cussing. What bothers me is an artist who won't work for his craft: "I can't think of anything better so I'll just add another "fuck" here." This line needs one more syllable to match the rhythm so I'll just insert another "fuck" there. Or the worst attitude: "Kids like rebellious music, so I'll cuss a lot and sound hip."

I also NORMALLY despise music that glorifies the Gangsta' lifestyle, which does contain a lot of cussing. You know the music: "I'm a criminal. I'm cool. I have no guilt. I'm cool. Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

I like artists that seem intelligent and talented: the ones who can express fun, clear ideas in a variety of creative ways, the ones who've read a book any book, something with an interesting message.

On a completely opposing point of view, although I haven't bought any of his music, I find Eminem to very talented. His rhyme and rhythm patterns are very sophisticated, and sometimes his message is actually interesting to me.

Sorry to be so long winded.

it doesn't bother to me a certain extent but if its rap i wont listen to it, they cuss every other word and their speech is diplorable and you can't understand what they says half the time, but thats my opinion.

Is there a "It doesn't matter" option cause that's what goes for me. If some moderator could add that option in please.

I chose option three because I TYPICALLY don't like artists who feel they have no other method of expression than cussing.

QFT

I agree with your post totally.

If ituens gives an option of clean or dirty, I go with the dirty because that's the way it was meant to be heard. It's that I don't like many songs that are labled dirty.