Sign in to follow this  

Trade your Mac for a Wintel or take a punch in the face?

Which would you prefer? [READ BELOW FIRST]  

17 members have voted

1. 1.

• Trade my Macintosh for a Wintel. I value my face.
    • C'mon, give me your best shot! You can have my Macintosh when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers!
    • Matt seriously, what is wrong with you? Where do you come up with this stuff?? (note by choosing this option you die as I am not part of the ninja gang and talking to a strange person named "Matt" who is obviously not in the van is a bad sign).

So imagine you're walking down the street one day and a van pulls up out of nowhere. A group of rebel ninja diet-challanged thugs with funny accents jump out, pull you inside and drive off. They plan to kill you if you don't answer their question. Between heavy gasps of air and buckets of sweat (remember they are diet-challanged) They ask you if you'd rather give up your Macintosh completely, watch it smashed right before your eyes and receive a Windows unit in its place or take a punch in the face. Remember, they will kill you if you don't decide, so you must act quickly. What will you do?

If you said sat on my face then it might be a different story, for now, I'd take the punch over and over.

If you said sat on my face then it might be a different story, for now, I'd take the punch over and over.

Matt, thankfully that wasn't one of the option and now, thanks to you, I have an image in my head that I probably won't be able to remove.

- MT

You guys are sick. No sitting, but I would take the punch. ;-)

You guys are sick. No sitting, but I would take the punch. ;-)

Thank you Kerry... yeah, I know we're both a bit messed up.

- MT

Can I take my glasses off?

I hate it when people touch my glasses. ;)

Can I take my glasses off?

I hate it when people touch my glasses. ;)

I don't know.... I guess so... what the hell, the gang of rebel ninja diet-challanged thugs with funny accents have a heart too so they let you take off your glasses first. We know that at least their mothers tried to raise them right.

- MT