Sign in to follow this  
minideezel

Apple Ads

Has any one noticecd the apple ads on air dissing pcs??

I have i was just wondering how many there are out there

yeah, i like the one how the guy says that he uses really good apps on his pc like calculator and clock

Some great new ads out, 6 in total although I don't think they are quite as good as previous ads. I still want the reviewing quotes section of the WWDC 05 to made into an ad in itself.

What quotes do you speek of?

Want to see what the future of personal computing looks like? Don't wait for Microsoft to show you; go out and get yourself a copy of Apples OS X Tiger. It's that good.

Spotlight isn't just a superfast Find command. It's an enhancement that's so deep, convenient and powerful, it threatens to reduce the 20-year-old system of nested folders to irrelevance.

I remember writing an article about Lotus 1-2-3 back when the product was released during the 80's... It may have been nearly two decades since I wrote that column, but it took Spotlight less than 2 seconds to find it.

Tiger bolsters OS X's edge as the best personal computer operating system around.

It's the most elegant, useful and powerful operating system I have ever used in three decades of computer ownership. It runs circles around Windows.

It leaves Windows XP in the dust.

What more could possibly be said?

These commercials are hilarious. I LMAO.

I do think Apple is tempting fate with the virus ad, but they never do say that Mac's don't get viruses.

This is the best ad campaign since the "Think Different" days. I hope they do more.

Want to see what the future of personal computing looks like? Don't wait for Microsoft to show you; go out and get yourself a copy of Apples OS X Tiger. It's that good.

Spotlight isn't just a superfast Find command. It's an enhancement that's so deep, convenient and powerful, it threatens to reduce the 20-year-old system of nested folders to irrelevance.

I remember writing an article about Lotus 1-2-3 back when the product was released during the 80's... It may have been nearly two decades since I wrote that column, but it took Spotlight less than 2 seconds to find it.

Tiger bolsters OS X's edge as the best personal computer operating system around.

It's the most elegant, useful and powerful operating system I have ever used in three decades of computer ownership. It runs circles around Windows.

It leaves Windows XP in the dust.

What more could possibly be said?

An issue of macworld had those quotes on the inside cover for the special tiger edition.

I love em. My fave is the one with the Japanese camera. The rebooting one is quite funny too. Who is the 'mac' guy?? I'm sure I've seen him in something. I hate it when I can't place someone....

I had the exact same feeling and 24 hours later I still can't place him. Urgh!

The actors are John Hodgman (PC guy) and Justin Long (Mac guy).

Justin Long's probably been in enough things to be recognizable, even if you don't know the name. I certainly had that "who is that guy" feeling, although he does also look a little like a number of other actors

I love em. My fave is the one with the Japanese camera. The rebooting one is quite funny too. Who is the 'mac' guy?? I'm sure I've seen him in something. I hate it when I can't place someone....

That one really hit home with me. I got a brand new Japanese camera yesterday, and the USB cable was wrapped in a warning label saying that you must install the software on the CD before you connect the camera.

I looked at my Mac, then I looked at the label, then I looked back at my Mac again and said "I don't think so".

Of course it just worked.

After seeing that ad, I'm tempted to go out and get myself a "Japanese Camera".

- MT

Here is the Japanese Camera that I just received.

Here is the Japanese Camera that I just received.

Torbin, I've got to agree. That Japanese camera was pretty hot.

Prof, what on God's green earth will you do with 12.8 mp? You could make wall paper with that size image. ;)

I was actually talking about the actress, but yeah, that's nice too. :D

- MT

I was actually talking about the actress, but yeah, that's nice too.    :D

- MT

There was an actress? :shock:

She seemed like a nice enough young lady to me.

Not that I'm any type of advertising guru, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that she didn't get that part for the ad because she had a wonderful temperment.

- MT

That Japanese camera is not as good looking as the one in the video, however. ;-)

what about the chinese communist cam? who could not love 10 MPs of pure command?

Yes, the networking one is my favorite. It's funny and it's absolutely true too. The other day I tried to use a USB flash drive on a co-worker's PC and it went searching for drivers on the internet. I've never had to install any drivers on any Mac for it to work. I also just got a new camera and it also just worked with my iMac G5 with iPhoto.

He's in Dodgeball ... that's it! Thank you :D