Sign in to follow this  
minideezel

Apple Ads

That Japanese camera is not as good looking as the one in the video, however.  ;-)

*sigh* Men...

Anyways, I think they are all very clever. "Viruses", "Networking" and "Restarting" are my favourites. And as far as my Compaq box goes... it may as well be trying to speak Ancient Egyptian to everything, including me. Yesterday I saw an article on C|Net saying that the virus ad was faulty because of the couple worms and the vulnerabilities discovered latly.

Kinda off topic but I have to gripe, C|Net is quickly becoming my least favourite news source. It always seems to attack companies for whatever reason and with poorly written aricles.

Yesterday I saw an article on C|Net saying that the virus ad was faulty because of the couple worms and the vulnerabilities discovered latly.  

Kinda off topic but I have to gripe, C|Net is quickly becoming my least favourite news source. It always seems to attack companies for whatever reason and with poorly written aricles.

I couldn't agree more. I have completely discarded CNet as source of news, and even entertainment.

Yesterday I saw an article on C|Net saying that the virus ad was faulty because of the couple worms and the vulnerabilities discovered latly.  

I couldn't agree more. I have completely discarded CNet as source of news, and even entertainment.

Interesting, when I was on Windows I used to use CNet a lot, it used to have some great product reviews. Certainly, in the last few years it seems to have less and less content. I rarely use it now.

That Japanese camera is not as good looking as the one in the video, however.  ;-)

*sigh* Men...

I was just making an observation. I didn't mean to offend anyone. My wife keeps me reigned in pretty tight. ;-)

*sigh* Men...

I was just making an observation. I didn't mean to offend anyone. My wife keeps me reigned in pretty tight. ;-)

Kerry,

If anyone was offended by your saying you thought someone was attractive, maybe the problem lies more with what offends them than with what you said.

It is usual for persons to sometimes find other persons attractive.

But back to our topic. I loved all of these ads, but I think Restarting is my favorite. Windows is so vulnerable about restarts.

I was just making an observation.  I didn't mean to offend anyone.  My wife keeps me reigned in pretty tight.  ;-)

Ok, the fault is mine. I was the one who made the original "Japanese camera" comment and I fully support Kerry. They didn't put that actress in that commercial because she was a nice person with a big heart. They put her in that commercial because she's beautiful. There is nothing wrong saying that woman was beautiful. In fact, I'll go ahead and say that dude who played the Mac was pretty hot and I'm not into dudes... not that there's anything wrong with that... yeah, I said it... you know you all were thinking it!

- MT

I think the PC was just upset, because he couldn't talk with the "Japanese printer" as well. :)

I think the PC was just upset, because he couldn't talk with the "Japanese printer" as well.  :)

Yes, I totally agree.

- MT

Oh no, no, I wasn't offended, I was just making a jab that the straight guys were swooning over the representation for the Japanese camera.

I forget where, but I read somehwhere that there might be more such commercails... has anyone heard of something similar?

Oh no, no, I wasn't offended, I was just making a jab that the straight guys were swooning over the representation for the Japanese camera.  

I forget where, but I read somehwhere that there might be more such commercails... has anyone heard of something similar?

I didn't say it, in fact I think the guy is actually hotter than the Japanese girl, respectively... and I am straight too.

I wonder what brand the "japanese camera" (the on in the commercial) was? maybe a sony or canon.

I didn't say it, in fact I think the guy is actually hotter than the Japanese girl, respectively... and I am straight too.

I do too but I'm not.

This has gone SO far off topic!

It has really been one of those days at work today, but the last few posts in this thread just made my day. :lol:

By the way, I have always had this thing for oriental women. so...

Yes I've heard that the next series of ads will feature a Blonde Hasselblad. I can't wait!!

Lol, I didn't find the Japanese camera comments offensive - she is cute :wink:

I think it would be pretty nasty if the PC went out with the Japanese Camera, imagine what their son would look like?