Sign in to follow this  
jamieparris

all I want is an iWeb slide show with music!!!

Does anyone have any ideas? I've tried the following:

*creating the slide show in Quicktime and attaching it to my photo page as a movie, this won't work because I have photos that are both landscape and portrait.

*exporting my iPhoto slide show to Quicktime, this won't work because the file is HUGE and the quality is bad

*Using Quicktime Pro to add a song that automatically plays when someone visits my photos page so that the song will continue to play while they view the slide show, this is complicated and clunky, so it is my last resort.

This would be so easily resolved if Apple would just let you drag a song to the slide show like you can drag photos. Or if Quicktime were smart enough to add black bars and not scale your pictures to the same aspect ratios. I'm new to Mac and i have loved every minute until now. This is just not what I'm used to from Apple from an integration standpoint.

Any ideas are much appreciated.

do you want it on the web? or just a slideshow? if its just a slideshow you can use iphoto to create it.

I agree that it's a pain that this isn't a supported option yet. Couldn't you just build the slideshow in iMovie and then export it as a video podcast?