Sign in to follow this  
Macman5123

Scrolling ALL ways

I wanted to know if there was a way to scroll all ways on windows. Usually if you are on a web page if you push the scrolll wheel in a little compass like thing comes up and you can scroll all ways using the mouse. is there a way to do that on a mac?

Yeah, the iMac G5 comes with a mouse and it has a wheel instead of a scroll wheel, you could say it is the mini verision of the mouse ball and you just push your finger on the ball at the top of the mouse in whatever direction you want the window to scrooll.

i know the mighty mouse does that but i also have another moose that i use on my other mac. its one from mcally and it only has a wheel. is therea way to do that with a mouse with ust a wheel that goes up and down?

You can scroll sideways if you hold shift down and use the scroll wheel on the mouse, but it might be alt you have to push, so it's either alt or shift while you scroll to go sideways.

I wanted to know if there was a way to scroll all ways on windows. Usually if you are on a web page if you push the scrolll wheel in a little compass like thing comes up and you can scroll all ways using the mouse. is there a way to do that on a mac?

it depends on what you have;

the new laptops have scrolling built into the trackpad, use 2 fingures and move it in all direction,

there is the mighty mouse that can do the same things.