Sign in to follow this  
MacFanatic05

"widescreen ipod" clone coming soon...

That thing is small! But it looks cool.

That thing is small! But it looks cool.

It looks cool because it looks like an iPod. Though, Apple would never lay the controls out that way. Look at the packaging, the screen coating, the colors (or lack of them).

It is cool and smalll, but for something bigger than my mini, it only has 4g and its $219.It is cheap but lacks storage.

Well I think it's a good thing. I think the more competiton the ipod gets the better apple will make it. So I say, bring it on! 8)

its a good idea but the storage is too small to hold my video, music and photo collections.

Now if apple only brought out a widescreen terabyte iPod :)

jack

its a good idea but the storage is too small to hold my video, music and photo collections.  

jack

yes, that is definately what they need to do, i have over 150 GB just in videos on my external hard drive. as for this piece of crap it doesnt even come close to something that apple would even think of doing on a bad day. apple needs to do a widescreen with a no touch screen controls and at least 120 GB hard drive for their next gen. ipod. oh yeah, and bluetooth.

jack

yes, that is definately what they need to do, i have over 150 GB just in videos on my external hard drive. as for this piece of crap it doesnt even come close to something that apple would even think of doing on a bad day. apple needs to do a widescreen with a no touch screen controls and at least 120 GB hard drive for their next gen. ipod. oh yeah, and bluetooth.

if they did that, it would cost a LOT and people will feel guilty that that their ipod has more space than their computer. But mabye apple wil step-up their standard disk space. They just raised the standard RAM from 215mb to 512.

and i second bluetooth, for file transfer and headphones.

my ipod now has more GBs than one of my windows machines, i wouldnt mind if it cost the earth if it would get all my video photos on music on it, it would be worth every last penny

apple has to increase the ipods capacity i am coming upto way over 60gb of music and photos and have 150gb (and growing) of video, for the iPod to become a viable solution it needs a whole lot of memory.

jack

jack

if they did that, it would cost a LOT and people will feel guilty that that their ipod has more space than their computer. But mabye apple wil step-up their standard disk space. They just raised the standard RAM from 215mb to 512.

and i second bluetooth, for file transfer and headphones.

well i just got a macbook and it has the same hard drive capacity as my ipod, i just bought a 500 GB external. I guess apple doesnt need to make the hard drive as big as 120 but they definately need to come out with a "video ipod" since they refused to call the 5G a true video ipod. Im just saying they need to make this next ipod truly amazing, i have faith. I have owned every generation ipod since the 2G (minus the mini's because they were crap)