Sign in to follow this  
bebe33

Podiobooks

Hey what podiobooks are people listening to? I just discovered the site a couple of months ago and I'm loving it. Just finished Lessons from a Geek Fu Master and The Pocket and the Pendant. I'm listening to Scott Sigler's Earthcore at the mo. What to choose next...

what site?

It is a free podcast audiobook.

Sorry here's the url

www.podiobooks.com

They are free audio books that you can download into itunes (or other podcatchers), mostly read by the author.

Podiobook are great for anyone who likes audiobook. Scott Sigler's stuff is great. I loved EarthCore. Pocket and the Pendant is also great. Also checkout 7th Son.

Podiobook are great for anyone who likes audiobook. Scott Sigler's stuff is great. I loved EarthCore. Pocket and the Pendant is also great. Also checkout 7th Son.

I second your opioninos [sp].

Yep... definitely check out 7th Son. You can get information on it right here on the forums in the Podcast Promotions area.

I'm currently listening to Scott Sigler's "Infection" and J.C. Hutchins' "7th Son, Book One: Descent." They're both fabulous. I'm also downloading Bill DeSmedt's "Singularity", but haven't listened to it yet.

I concur with the recommendations for Scott Sigler's "Earthcore" and Mark Jeffrey's "The Pocket and the Pendant". Another Sigler title you should checkout is "Ancestor". That one is my favorite of his so far.