Sign in to follow this  
maxmiller08

Old Apples, Broken or working

Hey, getting straight to the point, I was wondering if anyone is looking to get rid of or sell their old Apples. I would assume not too many people since, after all, a lot of people here feel the same way that I do, but it doesn't hurt to check. I just finished my A+ CompTIA certifications in a class at my high school, and the multiple times I had to explain to my teachers and classmates how to upgrade or fix a Mac was incredible. After having to learn how the Windows box works, I have decided that I want to dink around with old Apples, fix them, and do whatever with them. Does anyone know a site that would sell broken Apples? eBay has iPods, and thats the closest thing I could find. Let me know if you can tell me anything! My email address is maxmiller08@gmail.com.

Thanks, Max

Contact your local Mac user group. http://www.apple.com/usergroups. People are always donating old equipment to them for eductaional use and school programs. I am sure they would be happy if you would take some machines off their hands.

We just dumped over 30 Macs at work, but we are in the UK and they didn't work.

It was a real shame though, we did all we could for them. Everything from original Macintoshes to the G3 iMacs... It hurt to break them.

We just dumped over 30 Macs at work, but we are in the UK and they didn't work.

It was a real shame though, we did all we could for them. Everything from original Macintoshes to the G3 iMacs... It hurt to break them.

YOU BROKE THEM!! Please tell me that you yourself did not break any of them. And if there are any Mac Classics left, I would like to buy one.

Thanks for sending me to those usergroups! Within 1 day of emailing them I talked to a guy and I have 5 G3s coming my way to work on!

I have a PowerBook 160.... if you want it contact me.

- MT

UPDATE: Sorry, it's now on eBay.

Edited by mTorbin