Sign in to follow this  
wizgold

Wizardgold Podcast and Blog

I use my Mac Mini or my intel iMac to make the Podcast in which I talk about making money online.

In the latest Podcast I talk about my experiences using SureBetPro to work the Arbitrages in Sports Events. I comment on software I am currently testing for trading on the Forex market. I have a demo Forex account and I am trading it using the Mac Mini. Can do all I need to do - buy, sell, create limits and stop losses.

I use the Intel iMac with Parallels to run the windows software for the Arbitrage and also to run a betting bot Bet IE that allows me to easily trade on BetFair. With Bet IE I can trade on the prices, dutch or hedge horse racing. Works pretty well and it could only be an improvement if I could have it as a native Mac program.

I use the Mac Mini also to make money with the Football cash generator, which is a spreadsheet that gives you all the info - amounts etc to trade football matches on Betfair. I have had success with it during the World cup.

Get the podcast in iTunes - do a search for Wizardgold and you can subscribe.

or go to Wizardgold Blog and Podcast I post the link to the Podcast mp3 file for direct download