Jubilee

What made you fall in love with a mac?

I fell in love with my friend's mirror door g4. Well that and somehow keeping a dell pentium III running for 6 years led me to mac...

Edited by firewalk13

I feel in love with macs when i started to listen to podcasts then i came i across this podcast i listened to it non-stop and i started to look at the imac and i fell in love with all of the multi-media platforms on the machine from garage band to iweb.I wanted an mac so i can use the strongest system to start my clothing line. I wanted to use podcaster and a blog type of feed back from my costumers i thought hey no companies have feedback and and podcast to inform their costumers of upcoming events and and what will be put out in the future and i figured macs were the right fit for me and also id like to thank adam for the mac cast and the mac casters for the help.

I Proud To Be a Mac User :D

Windows.

I was unfortunate enough to be a PC guy way back when, so I insisted that we get a PC with Win ME - what a mistake. About a year of torture and several complete system reinstalls, someone felt sorry for our luck with ME gave us a copy of XP. Well, it didn't help much. 3 more years of torture, and we finally bought an iMac. It's been smooth sailing ever since, and the PC is down in the basement spending its time folding (see my sig). :)

Edited by macfan777

You might want to think about using it as a stress machine. I find it great fun if someone buys a £5 computer from ebay thats got 10Mhz and just kicking it when you get mad, I know there are other ways but that way works for me! And it still turns on... It runs windows btw, lol

Edited by Oliver Barker

You might want to think about using it as a stress machine. I find it great fun if someone buys a £5 computer from ebay thats got 10Mhz and just kicking it when you get mad, I know there are other ways but that way works for me! And it still turns on... It runs windows btw, lol

:lol:

I purchased my first iPod in February 2005. At some point in early April, I happened across an ad for Tiger and started looking into it. I finally talked my wife into letting me purchase a Mac and I placed the order on April 29, 2005, the day that Tiger was released. The ease of use of the iPod and the beauty of the products and software are what made me switch at home.

EXACTLY the same for me !!!