Sign in to follow this  
georgemoore13

Anyone want Civilization 4 for cheap?

Hey, I went out on a limb and bought Civ 4 for Mac. I was dissapointed in the gameplay (I prefer Call to Power). It's playable, but a little jerky. I don't think I will play it much longer. I was curious if anyone wanted to buy it for around $30 including shipping. I have the origional packaging and everything. Its 3 days old now. I know this is a weird place to post this, but I figured someone here would be more trustworthy than a larger forum. I am willing to send it to the person before they pay.

If anyone is interested, email me at georgemoore13 at gmail.com

Hey, I went out on a limb and bought Civ 4 for Mac. I was dissapointed in the gameplay (I prefer Call to Power). It's playable, but a little jerky. I don't think I will play it much longer. I was curious if anyone wanted to buy it for around $30 including shipping. I have the origional packaging and everything. Its 3 days old now. I know this is a weird place to post this, but I figured someone here would be more trustworthy than a larger forum. I am willing to send it to the person before they pay.

If anyone is interested, email me at georgemoore13 at gmail.com

I appreciate the offer but you do realize that there is a for sale section, right?

I moved this to the "For Sale" forum.

Best of luck with the sale.

:)

Rob

I didn't know that actually. Thats kinda netat. Sorry for the wrong forum.