Ryan Number One

How can I tell how many subscribers I have to my Podcast?

Is there anyway to tell through iTunes how many people have subscribed to my Podcast. I check my bandwidth daily and I have a rough idea by dividing the data transferred by file size. This method, however, does not account for duplicate downloads or archived downloads. Any help appreciated. Oh, and please check out the Stand Up Orlando Comedy Podcast!

Edited by Ryan Number One

Almost a year ago on the video podcast "Comand N" there was a mentioning of a web site which could tell you how many times a file had been downloaded, but I don't know how to see how many people are subscribed.

Since I posted, I noticed that when you do a search for a Podcast in iTunes you can catagorize by Name, Artist, Album, Relevance, and Popularity. So how does iTunes determine Popularity? While we are at it, how do they determine relevance?

Maybe Adam knows. Are you there Adam?

I would look into something like feedburner. I think it tells you how many people are subscribed.

www.feedburner.com

feedburner will gove you some stats, i do know that libsyn give you a full break down of downloads subscribers and other useful information in the back-end havent got a clue what they use to do it, they might have rolled it themselves.

jack

and if it's popular enough to be in the top 100 you can see there

Checked out libsyn and aside from the fact that I don't want to switch hosting from .Mac, they don't meet my parameters. I produce a 1hr 10min (maximum time allowed by GarageBand) Podcast every two weeks, and their allowances are for time limits shorter than that.