pieman

is it weird that i missed my mac

when i went on holiday i missed my mac does that make me weird am i the only one.

I miss my Mac when I do not travel with it.

That's ok... my Mom told me I have a meltdown when I'm not on my Mac for 5 minutes :D

i have been in FL away from my mac for 20 days and i'll be here another 8 days stuck with a bad windoze computer and "Very Low" Connection.

Think about how i feel! :D

Macs are your friends. PCs are people you're forced to get along in order to do some work. I don't miss people at work, but I do miss friends.

haha i agree... mostly. PC's are people you are forced to get along with but they hold you back from doing the work you are capable of doing with a mac... i mean friend

PC's are people you are forced to get along with but they hold you back from doing the work you are capable of

Right, exactly like the people you work with :P

Macs are your friends. PCs are people you're forced to get along in order to do some work. I don't miss people at work, but I do miss friends.

PCs are the annoying bosses who encourage you to do better work but then hold you back in every way they can, all the while insisting that they are just helping you work faster... By cutting off your right arm.