BlueDevilBball

Best Wireless Mouse

I can't decide whether to stick with my generic apple wireless mouse and save my money or shell out 80 bucks for this logitech laser mouse so i don't have to Ctrl+Click anymore... any suggestions?

Logitech MX1000 Cordless Mouse

the obvious answer is yes the logitech is much better... but i'm looking for constructive pro/con feedback please

what are you using it for? laptop or desktop? the logitech is going to be better, but it wont be bluetooth (i believe) it will have to have something plugged into your USB... i recommend the new wireless mighty mouse, i love mine.

what are you using it for? laptop or desktop? the logitech is going to be better, but it wont be bluetooth (i believe) it will have to have something plugged into your USB... i recommend the new wireless mighty mouse, i love mine.

i'd use the logitech exclusively on the desktop... i have a second apple wireless mouse for the laptop already

well its definately an amazing mouse, so i would just go and try it out. its all preference though

the mx1000 and bluetooth mighty mouse are the two best mice i have ever used.

jack

logitech make amazing mice id recoomend them to anyone.

I don't think you can make a mistake between the logitech and the Wireless mighty mouse.

I have both and like them both. I think the logitech is probably better in terms of ergonomics and having a 'proper' second button.

But I have the Mighty Mouse attached to my iMac as it looks better!

Apple mice are the weak link IMO, I have a USB wireless Microsoft mouse and two wired Microsoft mice and enjoy them, I also have used Kensington and Logitech mice with great results. Apple mice have always just been too small for my hands and it is so easy to get used to those extra buttons! My Microsoft mice are tall enough that they support my hand, which I think will be good in the long run.

I am going to have to try the new Logitech MX and VX Revolution mice with the double scroll wheels, they look really nice.

roog

Edited by roogie

i should have been more clear... i have the OLDER apple wireless mouse... the single button bluetooth mouse... do u think i should:

A: stick with it

B: get a mighty mouse (bluetooth)

C: get the logitech mouse

both of the mice are amazing. the logitech one is big though, takes up a usb slot, and doesnt look as nice with an apple.

i just saw in the paper that office max has the MX1000 for $49.99 on sale, if i didnt already have one i would definately buy it... i may still buy another

i just saw in the paper that office max has the MX1000 for $49.99 on sale, if i didnt already have one i would definately buy it... i may still buy another

I wouldn't want a bluetooth mouse for my laptop, simply because I'm burning alot of battery life to use a dumb mouse.