s03bf0c0

12" Powerbook 1.5Ghz

12" G4 Powerbook (latest revision)

1.5GHz PowerPC G4 Processor

1.25GB RAM

80GB Harddisk

Airport + Bluetooth

Superdrive (Writes to DVD+RW and DVD-RW)

GeForce FX Go5200 64MB Graphics Card (dedicated VRAM)

MacOS 10.4.7

iLife 06

Can't take less then $1100 I'm afraid.

KiTYehEulTN6UuRjPX5T8hMegk2m.jpg

m9CxX4Hwa5ze9n37Xuqr7Yh9jAlz.jpg

Edited by s03bf0c0

You better be able to take advantage of someone to get that baby for a thousand. it aint worth squat, considering i could get a refurbished macbook (with superdrive) with 2 PROCESSORS cheaper than that. You can get a Baseline NEW MACBOOK CHEAPER THAN THAT!!! And it has a warranty and no scratches. If you want to hold that price, then hopefully you can take advantage of a new mac user. Otherwise, good luck.

You better be able to take advantage of someone to get that baby for a thousand. it aint worth squat, considering i could get a refurbished macbook (with superdrive) with 2 PROCESSORS cheaper than that. You can get a Baseline NEW MACBOOK CHEAPER THAN THAT!!! And it has a warranty and no scratches. If you want to hold that price, then hopefully you can take advantage of a new mac user. Otherwise, good luck.

Actually I'm looking for someone who wants a portable mac that can render 3d worth a damn. I have a black macbook with 2GB of ram, and it doesn't render 3d like my old powerbook. Unfortunately I need a free up the cash so I'm selling it, but I know that the departure of the 12" powerbook when the MBP was launched left a gaping whole in the pro laptop line, and I'm hoping to get fair market value for it.

Actually I'm looking for someone who wants a portable mac that can render 3d worth a damn. I have a black macbook with 2GB of ram, and it doesn't render 3d like my old powerbook. Unfortunately I need a free up the cash so I'm selling it, but I know that the departure of the 12" powerbook when the MBP was launched left a gaping whole in the pro laptop line, and I'm hoping to get fair market value for it.

your powerbook sells for about 60% of your asking price on ebay and 40% on craigslist. the whole 3D rendering capability is a boost, but on a minor one as the video card is already aging and most people who do 3D rendering dont use 12" laptops.

you also didn't mention the battery life, cosmetic condition, accessories (ac adapter, case, etc...)

nice computer... a bit overpriced i must say =/