Sign in to follow this  
avichsc

Serious iTunes Problem

It just updated my itunes/Quicktime stuff.

Everything looks nice and cool, but except for the videos, none of my songs will play.

WHY?!?!?!?

Help please....

Is it doing the determing gap music?

If so I would wait until it has finished.. that first

It was done doing all the new stuff, I restareted the computer and reinstalled all the software twice. My last fall back is to reinstall the 10.4.7 combo update, since i don't have my original 10.4 install dvd with me.

It was done doing all the new stuff, I restareted the computer and reinstalled all the software twice. My last fall back is to reinstall the 10.4.7 combo update, since i don't have my original 10.4 install dvd with me.

You may need to update quicktime. When I download iTunes 7, I couldn't play the videos either. Then, I remembered that iTunes7 requires Quicktime 7.1.3 or higher. You should be able to find it in Software Update, try that, it worked for me.

I'm sure that you have tried this but I needed to sign in to iTunes and 'Authorise' my computer again to use songs purchased from the Music Store.

Phillip

www.lilyblossom.co.uk/tv/

yes, i have.

It's nice how they added an authorise button rather than having to play a song that requires authorization.

I called AppleCare and it stumped them, the only advice they could give was get a fresh download of the installer and give it another go.