Sign in to follow this  
Ignoracious

I'm very happy with my Microsoft mouse

When I bought my 1.25 GHz eMac, I got a standard Apple mouse with it. That was a real improvement on my old Logitec mouse with serial port connector. I also bought a cheap (less than 10 euros) 3-button mouse with scroll wheel, but that really was junk. So this Microsoft 4-button notebook mouse with built in enlargement button (through the MS driver) and scroll wheel is much better for me than these other more clunky mice, which gave me tired hands all the time. Not so with this new MS mouse. I'm loving it just as much as my Wacom Intuos 3 art tablet.

Here are all four:

mymicedt5.th.jpg (Click on picture to enlarge)

From left to right: Logitech M-M30, (old) standard Apple mouse, Lynx M9, Microsoft Notebook Optical Mouse 3000

The Microsoft mouse was not at all expensive, only 30 euros. And the screen zoom button is really handy if you're doing graphical design (color picking), photo retouching and such.

I have to agree wtih you, Microsoft mice are top notch, I've had an Intellimouse Explorer since they first came out, and I've back that purchase up with an Intellimouse Explorer 4 and a Wireless 6000 mouse.

They fit my hands better and now I can never go back to a one button mouse.

roog

ditto... I got a wireless notebook 6000 (laser) :D

yea, i like microsoft mice too.. then i felt the urge to get a bluetooth mouse.. one day i was in an apple store, and i couldnt help myself.. i found myself walking out with a wireless mighty mouse. i like it, but as far as comfort and usability, its mediocre at best

microsoft are the best, with logitech following behind. I have a wireless comfort keyboard and mouse for use with my 12" powerbook, It is really good if your doing long essays etc, cos i'm guessing i really shouldn't use my laptop keyboard as it's probably ergonomic or something. Whatever external stuff is better and that keyboard battery life is fantastic (7-10 months) awesome!!!

140145762_ea2285ae5a.jpg

with two or three mac mice lingering in the bottom drawer, including a mighty mouse, i could not be any happier than i am with my microsoft intellimouse explorer 4.0. perfect. now i just need a new keyboard, the adesso one i have in the picture is horrible for typing anthing longer than a url. it's like the keys are two inches deep in mud. any suggestions for a great quality, sensitive/soft key split keyboard? man, that 17" monitor is starting to look pretty small...

As a left handed mouser, I had enjoyed a few trackballs in past years which I prefer for precision PS work. This year I picked up the Kensington Optical USB PilotMouse and am really happy with it. It's a silver and black 2 button mouse with a scroll/click wheel and is very balanced and ergonomically comfy. The sides have a rubbery ribbed texture that I also like. My sister - a right handed Mac using filmmaker used this mouse when she visited and loved it and got one and now her whole office are switching to this mouse too. Not sure if there is a wireless option but would like one if it is.

Edited by mmermaid