markbin

What kind of iPod do you have?

60 Gig iPod Photo I got the day after all the iPods went to color. I haggled with the guy at the kiosk at my local mall (this is before our apple store showed up) and got it for 15% off since it was an old model. I used iPod Linux for video for a while, but my travel habits have changed and now I drive myself so no more video while commuting.

I had a 40gb 3G iPod but lost it recently, I've since upgraded (and downsized) to an Orange 2G Shuffle.

I have a first gen silver iPod mini, 5th gen 60 gb Black, 2nd gen black ipod nano 8 gb,

and a 2nd gen orange ipod shuffle.

:blink: i guess i should buy less apple stuff lol

Although I wrote earlier I would buy a widescreen iPod Video, it still hasn't come out, and I needed to replace my iRiver 790 MP3 player, because it had been broken by daily use (something broke off), so I bought an iPod. I don't have a real music collection, but I do listen to podcasts. The iPod Shuffle has a poor support for podcasts, so for me my first iPod was a bit of a disappointment. I didn't take AppleCare (no screen, so that's why), because the Shuffle wasn't the iPod I wanted.

Apple, where is my widescreen video iPod?

I have 3 iPods:

1st Generation iPod 5gb

5th Generation iPod 60gb

2nd Generation iPod Shuffle (Silver)

roog

5th Gen 30GB White iPod

1st Gen 2GB White Nano

2nd Gen iPod Shuffle (Orange)

1 ipod 5th gen (30gb)

1 iPod 4th gen (20gb) which i use for running!

1 iPod 5th gen. (30gb)

1 iPod 5th gen. (30gb)

I have a 1st gen ipod nano 2GB and a 5.5th gen ipod video (30GB)

Edited by tom203

i have a 20gb G4 iPod. once i bought it the colour version came out for the same price the next week and the store said no refunds!? :(

all that i have for the time being is just an iPod Video Black. and it is currently broken! <_<

My 1st Gen 5Gb is still functional and used by my sister-in-law and 4-yr old niece. I still have a 30 Gb 3rd Gen, a 60 Gb iPod Photo and a 2nd Gen 2Gb Nano. And, my 8Gb iPhone which is my fave iPod ever.

I'm rocking the cheapest ipod todate... a 512mb 1st gen shuffle... and i got it for free cause my friend won it on a radio contest....

I've got:

• iPhone 8GB
  • 5G iPod 30GB
  • 4G iPod 20GB
  • 2G iPod Nano 4GB
  • 1G iPod Nano 8GB

Yup... a lot of iPods :lol:

i started out with a the original ipod shuffle which i hated with a passion. i replaced this with the rio carbon 5 gig i love this that was until i very drunken night where i dropped it(although that wasnt an ipod.

i then got the 5 gen ipod 30 gig had that for ages never failed. then just before apple brought out the updated ipod out my parents brought me the 80 gb 5.5 ipod. this does not work correctly so im getting my money back and getting an ipod touch o the joy.

Edited by pieman

Currently Using:

16GB iPod Touch

160GB iPod Classic with "[[i am a musical robot]]" engraved on the back.

RIP:

60GB Black iPod 5g (returned to employer)

60GB White iPod 5g (dead hard drive)

20GB White iPod 4g (dead hard drive, replaced with 30GB sold on forums)

I'm in love with the iPod touch, my ipod classic is mainly used in my car. the menus (even after 2 firmware upgrades) are so super slow.. it drives me absolutely nuts.

----------------

Now playing: I Am The Avalanche - Dead And Gone

via FoxyTunes

I'm rocking the cheapest ipod todate... a 512mb 1st gen shuffle... and i got it for free cause my friend won it on a radio contest....

i am so sorry.

i am so sorry.

so am i :D

I think i'll get the 2 gen ipod touch when it comes out... cause... as Ken Ray would say... Its gonna Rock!

so am i :D

I think i'll get the 2 gen ipod touch when it comes out... cause... as Ken Ray would say... Its gonna Rock!

you can't wait forever, man. the touch is an incredible player. i wish it were hard drive based, however i think thats what causes some of the classic problems with caching... so perhaps 32gb flash? that would be perfect.