Sign in to follow this  
kb2zuz

iTunes Store: South Park

Has anyone noticed that the iTunes Store separated the South Park (Comedy Central) Season 10 into two seasons? Apparently the season started last spring and went on hiatus over the summer after 7 episodes. It is just now starting up again with new episodes. A number of people that bought a Season pass earlier and expected to get all the episodes made this year are now complaining that they only got the first 7 episodes, and now the iTunes store is referring to the current episodes being produced as part of "Season 10B" and therefore you have to get a separate season pass for those episodes.

Has anyone noticed that the iTunes Store separated the South Park (Comedy Central) Season 10 into two seasons?

Oh yes, I noticed and am not happy about it. I bought a season pass at the start of season. Not a half-season pass.

There was no clear notice at the start that they would do this and frankly I feel like it was a real bait and switch kind of deal. I don't know if it was Apple or Comedy Central that pulled this and really don't care. I'm not buying any more TV shows off iTunes. Ever. I'll wait for DVDs if I must see a show...

Chris

even if it is a half season pass, its only 11 or 12 dollars. thats fair for 7 episodes. the other season passes are 35-40 dollars.